
This week I was involved in Junior High Retreat so I didn't get a chance to be at youth group Friday night. It was a great weekend. I wasn't counseling like I was in the Junior's retreat but I worked in Club Coco (Qwanoes' cafe), was an all-star for the games that were played (helped set up and run them) and did DISHES! I bumped into one of my campers over the weekend and it was really neat to see her again. Working in Club Coco was fun but challenging because I'm not completely fully trained in everything and over the weekend I needed to train other people to work there, while trying to serve line ups of kids. It was definitely stressful at times but everything worked out in the end. I also went to a youth meeting on Thursday night at New Life where we discussed what we thought about the "new" Hunger because this year they decided to try something new by making the night more 'outreach' focused. The meeting was full of tension to say the least. There was a lot of differing opinions and visions among the youth leaders and I guess I am just asking for prayer for that because I know that having emotional division like that isn't exactly healthy for the youth group. I know that we are all seeking God in this and in that I am confident that He will remain faithful in revealing one vision that we can all be united in.
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment