Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A Busy Busy Week


This past week has been the busiest week of my entire Kaleo Experience. It was reading break for most of it but I cant say that I found this particular break to be very relaxing. We had so many papers and assignments to write before the end of the week and it took up pretty much all of my time. I'm still not done completely but I'm working on it. Other than a ton of homework there wasn't really much I did this week, So maybe I'll talk a little bit about the deeper contemplations of my life :)

Over the past while I have fallen into this phase of life that I've never really been in before. If I were to describe my life right now, the best way I could explain it is by drawing a giant bold, black question mark. So many aspects of my life right now has a giant question mark covering it, and I am so unsure about so many things. I have no idea what I want to do after Kaleo. I have been thinking about a number of different things, but over all, I just don't know which one is the right one. I know that God will eventually show me, but I must say my patience on waiting for that is struggling. I am feeling more and more that I don't want to stay here in Canada for much longer. I love it here, dont get me wrong, but I am getting that tugging feeling to get up and go again, but I know that wherever I end up going, it will always be nice to come back to the island.

No comments: